READER OFFER: Experience the African safari of a lifetime as you photograph alongside three professional wildlife photographers
This exclusive, premium photo safari provides a rare opportunity to experience the African safari of a lifetime as you photograph alongside three professional wildlife photographers; Denis Glennon AO (Australia), Jay Collier (Australia) and Shem Compion (South Africa) . Learn everything from how to capture the expanse of African landscapes to photographing the smallest details in wildlife. While you learn about camera technique and some amazing approaches to composition you will transform your photography, not merely add to it.
The main focus of the photographic safari is to give you every assistance to capture iconic images of Africa’s “Big Five”, including leopards, lions, cheetahs and photograph elephants up-close from a unique underground hide, to which our group will have exclusive access. You can be assured of coming home not only with very special memories of an outstanding travel experience but also a collection of stunning images.
Dates: 12th August - 23rd August 2014
Trip Cost: US$14,945 per person, twin share
Two of the very best locations to photograph Africa’s predator cats and largest mammals have been selected:
• Tanda Tula in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, forming part of the Greater Kruger National Park in South Africa - a true African tented lodge safari experience.
• Mashatu Main Camp in Botswana – home to Southern Africa’s best underground hide for photographing herds of elephants and other animals up-close.
- If we are lucky, photograph the unique white lions of Timbavati
- Three accomplished wildlife photographers and some of the best trackers and drivers to help you
- Photograph the most elusive predators – leopards
- Experience the arrival of a herd of elephants as they pass within three metres of your camera lens
- Not more than four photographers per vehicle
- Experience the roar of lions from the African wilderness in your private luxury tent
- Travel with a small group of like-minded photographers and lovers of nature
IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE DETAILS
To discuss any aspect of international flights or the obligatory travel insurance for the photographic safari, please contact the booking agent, Harvey World Travel – East Perth, on 08 9221 9977 and request to speak to Mr Nick Missikos. Alternatively you can email Nick Missikos at email@example.com
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the photographic safari, including queries on camera equipment, before making a decision to join us, please contact Denis Glennon AO on 0418 923 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org