It can be tough remembering to pack everything for a weekend trip away but hotel staff can only do so much to accommodate for all your needs.
Hotel staff have received some bizarre questions and requests from customers over the past 18 months, Travelodge has revealed.
"Can I borrow a suit?" to "Can you write me a letter in Spanish?" are just some of the unusual questions put to staff.
Other apparently tongue firmly in cheek requests (or possibly not) include diverting marathons, silencing seagulls and babysitting some gnomes.
"With over 17 million customers staying annually in our 506 UK Travelodge hotels, our hotel teams receive thousands of unusual requests from business and leisure travellers," said Travelodge spokeswoman Shakila Ahmed.
"Our hotel teams will always try their best to accommodate all customer requests.
See also: How to be a better hotel guest
"But there are some requests that we physically just cannot help with such as controlling the weather, arranging a meeting with Nessie and switching on the Northern Lights."
Here are just a few of the requests received:
1. Is Haggis an animal?
2. What time do the Northern Lights come on?
3. What time does Nessie come up for visitors?
4. Does the Angel of the North ever visit the South?
5. Where can I find Cameron's Northern Powerhouse?
6. What's the best time to cross Snake Pass to avoid the snake?
7. How do I get out of the front door?
8. What time does Big Ben go to sleep?
9. Can you ask the seagulls to be quiet?
10. What train do I get from Kings Cross to get to Hogwarts?
11. Can you babysit my family of gnomes whilst I go out to dinner tonight?
12. Can you find us someone to perform a multifaith wedding?
13. Can you arrange for the moon to look into my room as I want to propose to my girlfriend under the moonlight?
14. Can you arrange for us to have Christmas Day in July?
15. Please can you divert the marathon while I leave the city?
From business travellers
1. Can you join a conference call and be my translator as I don't speak Mandarin?
2. Can you star in our company's corporate video as an employee?
3. Can you attend a meeting with me and pretend to be my PA?
4. Can I hold a brainstorm with your hotel team?
5. Can you reserve a whole train carriage for me as I have an important presentation and I need to rehearse on my journey from London to Edinburgh?
6. Can you go and pick up my boss from the airport as I need to finish off my report?
7. Can I please practice my pitch on you and your team?
8. Can you type a report on my iPhone if I dictate it you?
9. Can I have a room close to the runway as I don't want to miss my plane?
10. Can I borrow your suit as I have burnt my trousers?
11. Can you do my tax return?
12. Can you call me out of a meeting and say it's an emergency so that I can catch my train?