Exclusive Last Minute Offer
New 'Fly & Cruise' 13-night package on the 2022 Chairman's Cruise aboard Le Paul Gauguin
Join Tahiti and South Pacific specialist, Paul Gauguin Cruises this June, and experience the beauty of Tahiti and French Polynesia with this exclusive 'Fly & Cruise' package.
Hosted by Sarina Bratton AM, Chairman for PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises Asia Pacific, this unique itinerary onboard small luxury ship Le Paul Gauguin has been packaged up with a return charter flight, pre-cruise accommodation and plenty of other exclusive inclusions to make your travel experience stress-free and as memorable as possible!
We invite you to scroll down and discover this exclusive offer. Hurry, places on this package won't last long!
Chairman's Cruise - June 2022
The Society Islands & the Tuamotus
• Return charter flight from Sydney to Papeete in economy class with Air Calin departing 3 June
• All transfers included*
• Two-night pre-cruise stay at the Intercontinental Tahiti in an Ocean View room including breakfast*
• Exclusive complimentary cocktail party before embarkation in Papeete on 3 June
• 11-night 'Society Islands & Tuamotus' itinerary on board Le Paul Gauguin hosted by Sarina Bratton AM – Chairman Asia Pacific for PONANT & Paul Gauguin Cruises, and award-winning Australian businesswoman
• Complimentary exclusive shore excursions*
• Personalised gifts and enrichment throughout the voyage
• Access to our private beach at Motu Mahana
• All the usual benefits of a Paul Gauguin Cruise – all meals, drinks, gratuities, watersports from the ship's marina and cultural activities from our Polynesian hosts, Les Gauguines & Gauguins
From AU$12,350 per person*
Save AU$800 with the Welcome Offer*
Contact your preferred travel agent or a Paul Gauguin consultant on 1800 878 671 (Australia) or 0800 854 77 (New Zealand).
Sarina Bratton AM, Chairman Asia Pacific
Widely regarded as a visionary businesswoman, Sarina Bratton AM has drawn on her passion for discovery to redefine the concept of small ship luxury cruising. Australia's 'First Lady' of cruising, Mrs Bratton, awarded an Order of Australia (AM) in the 2014 Australia Day Honours for her significant service to tourism, particularly the cruise ship industry, pioneered luxury expedition cruising in the Asia Pacific region when she founded Orion Expedition Cruises in 2004. She now spearheads French luxury expedition cruise ship company PONANT's international development, with a specific focus on the Asia Pacific region. Her vision being to firmly establish PONANT as the World Leader of Luxury Expeditions. Mrs Bratton's business acumen has led to several senior board directorships within Australian state and federal governments, and numerous awards including in 2006, the 'Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year' Award, and in 2008, the 'E&Y NSW Entrepreneur of the Year' award in the services category recognising her entrepreneurship and vision.
* Advertised price is for the 'Fly & Cruise' package, per person, in Australian Dollars (AUD) and subject to change at any moment without notice. The advertised price includes transfers, a return flight with Air Calin from Sydney, Australia to Papeete, French Polynesia (Flight no: SB901) including 1 piece of luggage of 23kg per person in economy class, two nights' accommodation at the Intercontinental Tahiti including breakfast on Thursday 2, and Friday 3 June 2022 in an Ocean View room, an exclusive complimentary cocktail party in Papeete, an 11-night cruise onboard Le Paul Gauguin on the 'Society Islands & Tuamotus' itinerary in a Porthole Stateroom – deck 3 departing Papeete on 4 June 2022. Included transfers are from airport to hotel, from hotel to ship for embarkation, and from ship to airport after disembarkation. 11-night cruise itinerary includes accommodation in chosen stateroom category, all meals and drinks unless specified, entertainment, gratuities, all standard watersports and land activities except scuba diving, all entertainment and cultural activities, a range of complimentary exclusive shore excursions, personalised gifts and enrichment program onboard. Advertised price is inclusive of the PONANT Bonus of 15%. PONANT Bonus is yield managed and may change at any time without notice. Please contact Ponant or your travel agent for special conditions on the flight and hotel arrangements of the package.