With 375 million active users, Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms in the world – and keeps growing.
The rise of "social influencers" on the medium has seen tourism bodies and brands increasingly using Instagrammers with large followings to promote their products and destinations.
But, it seems, if you're Disney you don't need any help.
Instagram has revealed the top 10 most 'grammed destinations of 2017 and four of the top 10 are all Disney parks.
Disneyland, in Anaheim, California, came in at No.1 on the top 10 list, with Tokyo Disney at No.5, Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando at No.6 and Disney California Adventure Park, also in Anaheim, at No.9.
US destinations dominated the top 10 list, with seven of the top 10 slots. New York was the stand-out city with Times Square (2), Central Park (3) and the Brooklyn Bridge (8) all making the list, while the Las Vegas Strip came in at No.10.
France was the only European country to make the top 10, with the Eiffel Tower at No.4 and the Louvre museum at No.7
World's most Instagrammed locations
1. Disneyland, Anaheim, US
2. Times Square, New York City, US
3. Central Park, New York City, US
4. Tour Eiffel, Paris, France
5. Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo, Japan
6. Disney's Magic Kingdom, Orlando, US
7. Musee du Louvre, Paris, France
8. Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, US
9. Disney California Adventure Park, Anaheim, US
10. Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, US
In Australia, Sydney dominated the top 10 with all of the top five in the city. Bondi Beach was No.1, followed by the Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Manly Beach and Sydney Harbour.
Melbourne had three locations in the top 10 – St Kilda Beach (7), the MCG (9) and the National Gallery of Victoria (10), while Surfers Paradise Beach (6) and Brisbane's South Bank (8) made the list for Queensland.
Australia's most Instagrammed locations
2. Sydney Opera House
3. Darling Harbour
4. Manly Beach
5. Sydney Harbour
6. Surfers Paradise Beach
7. St Kilda Beach
8. South Bank, Brisbane
10. National Gallery of Victoria
Instagram also named the world's most 'grammed hotels, which was dominated by Las Vegas, but Singapore's iconic Marina Bay Sands took out the No.1 slot. The huge hotel is famous for its Skypark infinity pool which overlooks the city.
The world's most Instagrammed hotels
1. Marina Bay Sands Singapore (Singapore)
2. Bellagio Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
3. The Venetian Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
4. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai (Dubai, UAE)
5. MGM Grand Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
6. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
7. Wynn Las Vegas (Las Vegas, NV)
8. Caesars Palace (Las Vegas, NV)
9. Fontainebleau Miami Beach (Miami Beach, FL)
10. Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)