It should come as no surprise to find the most checked-into place for 2015 is also the happiest place on earth - Disneyland.
A whopping 9.9 million people have checked into the site since their Facebook page was created, encompassing all the Disneyland properties - California, Florida, Hong Kong, Japan and France.
Amusement parks were universally popular places to check-in to. Universal Studios and their four sites (California, Florida, Singapore and Japan) were the second most popular place to check-in, and the colossal Beto Carrero world in Brazil, the biggest amusement park in Latin America, the eleventh most checked-in spot.
Iconic destinations such as Times Square in New York, Paris' Eiffel Tower and Arizona's Grand Canyon also featured high on the list of top check-in locations.
Among the surprisingly high numbers of check-ins were at Warner Bros Studio Tour London, popular for its behind-the-scenes look at the Harry Potter film series, and Expo Milano 2015 - a six-month event that drew 147 countries together to discuss healthy, sustainable food.
Asia illustrated their love of shopping by checking into one of their favourite places to part with cash - the Siam Paragon in Bangkok - the sixth most checked-into place for 2015.
Urban parks also featured heavily in the list, with New York's Central Park, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore, Brazil's gargantuan Ibirapuera Park, and Madison Square Park also in New York - featuring an outpost of popular fast food chain Shake Shack - all appearing in the top 20.
Facebook's top 20 check-ins for 2015:
1. Disney Properties
2. Universal Studios Properties
3. Times Square, New York City
4. Eiffel Tower, Paris
5. Niagara Falls, USA/Canada
6. Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand
7. Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
8. Yosemite National Park, California, USA
9. The Louvre, Paris, France
10. Central Park, New York, USA
11. Beto Carrero World, Brazil
12. Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
13. Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
14. Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
15. Ibirapuera Park, Brazil
16. Hollywood Walk of Fame, California
17. Madison Square Park, New York City
18. Santa Monica Pier, California
19. Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
20. Expo Milano 2015, Milan, Italy
See also: The world's most Instagrammed locations
See also: Twenty reasons to visit Singapore