- All flights in and out of Adelaide and Mildura cancelled.
- Virgin will stop flying in and out of Sydney and Melbourne from 4pm.
- Has cancelled 170 flights including some regional services - affecting 120,000 people across Australia.
- Virgin will also cancel all flights to and from Newcastle, Hobart and Launceston from 4pm.
All flights cancelled.
- All flights to and from Adelaide and Port Lincoln will be cancelled from 6.30am.
- All flights to and from Canberra will be cancelled from noon.
- All domestic flights to and from Sydney will be cancelled from 3pm.
- It is possible that Melbourne may also be affected at some time today; times are still to be confirmed.
- Three Perth to Melbourne flights - QF776, QF802 and QF768 - have been cancelled. One Melbourne to Perth flight, QF776, has been cancelled.
- International services to and from Sydney are currently under review.
- QF1 Sydney Bangkok to London,
- QF5 Sydney Singapore to Frankfurt and
- QF31 Sydney Singapore to London will all depart from Sydney at 2.15 pm today.
- All New Zealand services are operating as scheduled, with the exception of flights departing Sydney after 3pm.
- QF88 Hong Kong to Sydney has been delayed for 24 hours.
- Johannesburg destined services will operate with a refuelling stop in Perth until further notice.
- Buenos Aires services destined for Sydney may be subject to a refuelling stop in Papeete until further notice.
Similar to Qantas.
- Cancelling all services to and from Sydney and Newcastle from 3pm.
- Seventeen flights in and out of Adelaide cancelled.
- Two flights between Melbourne and Perth this afternoon have been cancelled.
- The flight cancellations include four trans-Tasman services and four international flights.