It's the trip-of-several-lifetimes.
Unfortunately, you'll probably have to work for several lifetimes to pay for it.
There is no doubt that this will be one of the most thrilling, memorable and inspiring experiences that a couple could ever wish for.
A British web company has begun marketing a two-year super-luxury jaunt taking in the world's 962 UNESCO World Heritage Sites for the, ahem, bargain price of $1.5 million per couple.
The indulgent adventure will theoretically wind its way through 157 countries.
Travellers who are lucky enough to be able to leave their jobs, mortgages and financial cares behind will be guided around sites including the Taj Mahal in India, Stonehenge, Egypt's Pyramids of Giza, Easter Island, China's Forbidden City, Machu Picchu, the Grand Canyon, Petra in Jordan, the Acropolis and the Vatican City.
Australia's 19 UNESCO sites will also be covered, including the Ningaloo Coast, the Great Barrier Reef and Kakadu National Park.
The company behind the trip, VeryFirstTo.com, stipulates that all destinations must be "safe and pragmatic" at the time of visit.
This would rule out certain sites that the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade currently advises against travel to, such as Sudan and certain regions of Bangladesh and Indonesia.
Part of what will make the trip - which has yet to be purchased - so expensive, is that it will be done in luxury, with travel in business class or superior when possible.
Accommodation includes luxury hotels such as the Hotel George V in Paris, the Plaza in New York, the Cipriani in Venice, The Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and the Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai.
Guided tours of the sites are included in the price, as is a $7300 donation to UNESCO, presumably to round the price tag off to an even 1 million pounds.
Founder of Veryfirstto.com, Marcel Knobil, told The Daily Mail his company was for people "who like to be the very first to have and do wonderful luxury things whatever the price tag".
Other decadent experiences offered by the site include the chance to wake up surrounded by more than one million rose petals for $102,000, the world's most expensive Christmas dinner ($182,000 for four) and the chance to have your marriage proposal made into a national TV advert, for almost $200,000.
The man who once climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge in protest has been
accused of intimidating the family of a man he helped convict of
murdering a bikie, a court has heard.
Michael Fox, 40, has pleaded not guilty to two counts of intimidating
Gary Gall and his mother during a Supreme Court murder trial they were
all involved in.
Mr Gall's brother Kevin was last year found guilty of the shooting
murder of high-ranking Nomads member, Neil Green, and his father Bruce
was found guilty of harbouring or assisting Kevin, knowing he had
committed the murder, in April 2010.
The court has heard some details about that case, including that Mr
Fox was the key witness against the father and son at their trial.
Gary Gall told a hearing in the local court on Wednesday that Mr Fox
came close to where he and his mother were sitting at the Supreme
Court complex in Darlinghurst during the trial in August and appeared
to take a photo of them on his phone.
Mr Gall said Mr Fox also said 'What the f--- are you looking at?
You're going to get it next'.
Police prosecutor Sergeant Rick Mansley said Mr Fox's alleged actions
caused Mr Gall to "fear harm".
Mr Fox's solicitor, Brett Galloway, asked whether Mr Gall bore a
grudge against his client.
"The fact is you're angry your brother was convicted?"
"No," Mr Gall replied.
"You're angry at Mr Fox aren't you?"
"You'll come along here today and say anything?"
The court has been told Mr Fox made headlines when he scaled the
Harbour Bridge in a protest against the Family Court on May 13, 2011.
The hearing continues.